POSTED 8 P.M., SUNDAY, APRIL 2, 2017
Ascension Public Schools is working with emergency officials to monitor the weather forecast for our area. The latest information shows the squall line concentrated north of I-10. Although there is still a chance of severe weather and heavy rain, it is expected to leave our area by 6 a.m. Monday.
As always, the safety of students and employees is our top priority. If conditions are unfavorable, we may delay bus routes. However, that is not expected at this time.
Please monitor local media and our website, www.apsb.org, for official decisions regarding school delays or closures. Any possible changes to to our status would be made before 6 a.m. tomorrow.