Denise London (Retiree Last Name Begins with: A-K)
Tiphane Dumas (Retiree Last Name Begins with: L-Z)
Ascension Parish School Board Office
1100 Webster Street
Donaldsonville, LA 70346
- TRSL is the state's largest public retirement system, providing services and benefits to more than 160,000 individuals. Founded in 1936, TRSL is a governmental defined benefit plan qualified under Section 401(a) of the Internal Revenue Code as a public trust fund to provide retirement benefits for its members. TRSL is funded by member and employer contributions and earnings from investments. TRSL is governed by a 16-member Board of Trustees.
- Created on July 31, 1946, the Louisiana School Employees' Retirement System (LSERS) has over 25,000 active and retired members of which 12,450 are retired. Our members are comprised of non-instructional personnel of the Louisiana public school system. This includes school bus drivers; janitors; custodians; maintenance employees; school bus aides, monitors, and attendants; and other regular school employees who actually work on school buses helping with the transportation of school children. Employees must also work more than 20 hours per week in order to be a member of this system.
- The Louisiana State Employees' Retirement System (LASERS) provides defined benefit plans for various categories of members: Regular State Employees, Hazardous Duty Services, Correctional Officers, Wildlife Agents, Peace Officers, Bridge Police for the Crescent City Connection (DOTD), Alcohol and Tobacco Agents for the Department of Revenue, Certain State Legislative Officers and Elected Officials, Judges and Court Officers. The membership totals over 150,000 active, inactive and retired members.
- If you are retired, it is time to start enjoying life. You have put in your time and energy to build up your savings and retirement funds so you can travel, explore your passions, and partake in the simpler pleasures life has to offer. However, looming in the background is the notion that there is a finite amount of money to see you through your retirement years. To remedy this nagging fear, many people are exploring retirement business ideas.
- Teacher's Retirement System of Louisiana | Phone: 225.925.6446
- Louisiana School Employees' Retirement System | Phone: 225.925.6484
- Parochial Retirement System | Phone: 225.928.1361 | Fax: 225.923.0933
- Louisiana State Employees Retirement System | Phone: 225.922.0600