Teacher Tuition Exemption
Teacher Tuition Exemption (TTE) Guidelines
- Tuition exemption must be applied for each semester one wishes to be granted exemption.
- Applicants must be employed as a teacher for the semester they are applying for tuition exemption.
- First consideration is given to certified teachers pursuing add-on certification in critical shortage areas.
- Non-certified teachers are not eligible.
- Practitioners enrolled in alternate certification programs are not eligible.
- The Teacher Tuition Application must be completed and submitted to the Human Resources Generalist at the School Board Office before the indicated deadline.
- SELU students: Please submit an original Teacher Tuition Exemption Receivables Form. SELU will not accept copies.
- If a course change occurs, it is the responsibility of the teacher to notify Human Resources within 48 hours of the change.
- Applications will only be accepted during the respective windows. Please do not send multiple semesters at once.
|Teacher Tuition Exemption Deadlines and Credits|
|Semester||Application Window||Maximum Credit Hours|
|Spring||October 15- November 15||6|
|Summer||March 15- April 15||9|
|Fall||May 15- June 15||6|