School Registration Schedules
Kindergarten Schedule for Registration (2016-2017)
School Registration Requirements
Immunization Requirements for School Attendance (2015-2016)
*Each student is required by law to present evidence of age appropriate immunizations at the time of registration or earlier. Students who do not have complete immunization records will not be allowed to enter school. Each student is required by law to present evidence of age appropriate immunizations at the time of registration or earlier. Students who do not have complete immunization records will not be allowed to enter school.
Online Student Registration
- Registration for returning and new students.
- Excludes Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.
(Click link above to be redirected to Early Childhood Site)
It is our intent to provide quality instruction to as many preschool aged children as possible so that our students can be ready for kindergarten. We want every preschool aged parent or guardian to be aware of the choices for quality programs available in Ascension Parish Schools at this time. All Pre-K classes in our schools, regardless of the funding source, follow the Louisiana State Standards for Early Childhood. At this time the available programs are funded through special state and federal grants; therefore, there are specific qualifying rules and limited spots available. To apply for our preschool programs click the following link for the Ascension Parish Early Childhood website http://www.ascensionearlychildhood.org/website/default.aspx
- Head Start: In order for a student to qualify for Head Start the household income must meet specific requirements. Students are accepted into Head Start at three and four years old with a limited number of classes available. It is possible for a student to attend a Head Start class out of their attendance zone.
- Early Childhood Classes: These classes require that the family meet income requirements. Due to the limited number of spots, students are screened at the beginning of the year to determine academic need. All students must be four years old. Students must be in the attendance zone where there is an available Pre K class.
- Inclusion Early Childhood Classes: These classes are composed of regular education and special education students. The special education students have identified disabilities and regular education students are included as non-disabled peers. Students must also be four years old. The child may or may not reside in the attendance zone.
If you feel that your child would qualify for any of these programs and you are interested in possibly participating, you may apply by following the link to the Ascension Parish Early Childhood website http://www.ascensionearlychildhood.org/website/default.aspx