IT'S A GREAT DAY TO BE A BULLION BEAR CUB!
LED BY PRINCIPAL MARGUERITE GUILLOT AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL BRANDIE EDWARDS
GRADES: Pre-K through 5th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 8:25 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 3:30 p.m.
MASCOT: Bear Cubs
COLOR(S): Red and Black
ADDRESS: 17005 Sills Dr., Prairieville, LA 70769
CONTACT: (225) 391-6950
SOCIAL MEDIA: Bullion Primary Facebook
GO TO BULLION PRIMARY HOMEPAGE
Early Childhood Program
- Pre-K and Headstart applicants only.
Public School Pre-K and Head Start programs are state and federally funded and income based; therefore, there are limited openings available at each site. Completing an application does NOT guarantee placement. Students are NOT accepted on a first come, first serve basis. All applicants who have a completed application will be processed in August. Accepted participants will be notified the second or third week of the new school year.
Online Student Registration
New Students 2020-21:
If your student was enrolled at the end of the 2019-20 school year in one of the Ascension Public schools, your snap code to complete the Returning student form will be emailed in mid-July.
- Excluding Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved through the Child Welfare and Attendance Office.
- Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar.