Central Middle School
where EACH student is successful EACH day
LED BY PRINCIPAL MONICA HILLS AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL AMY GAYLE
GRADES: 6th through 8th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:18 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:30 p.m.
ADDRESS: 14101 Roddy Road, Gonzales, LA 70737
CONTACT: 225-391-6400; 225-621-2682 fax
VISIT CENTRAL MIDDLE'S homepage For more school information
Online Student Registration
After submitting a new student registration online
You must bring your child’s:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Shot Record
- Proof of Residency (electric or gas bill in parent’s name),
- Social Security card (optional)
- Withdrawal Slip (if applicable)
If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved.
Student registration is not complete until these documents are brought to the school.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- Excludes Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.