Central Middle School
where EACH student is successful EACH day
LED BY PRINCIPAL MONICA HILLS AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL AMY GAYLE
GRADES: 6th through 8th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:18 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:30 p.m.
ADDRESS: 14101 Roddy Road, Gonzales, LA 70737
CONTACT: 225-391-6400; 225-621-2682 fax
2019-20 Online Student Registration
- Excluding Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved through the Child Welfare and Attendance Office.
- Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar.