Dutchtown High School
LED BY PRINCIPAL CARLI FRANCOIS, ASSOCIATE PRINCIPAL RANDALL LOVING, AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPALS RONALD BROWN, COURTNEY MANCUSO, ROCHELLE PAGE AND ROBYN SIMMONS
GRADES: 9th through 12th
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:30 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:44 p.m.
COLOR(S): Purple, Silver and Black
ADDRESS: 13165 LA HWY 73; Geismar, LA 70734
CONTACT: 225-391-6200; 225-677-8191 fax
Visit Dutchtown High Homepage, For more information.
Summer reading assignments
- Refer to the: DTHS Summer Reading Assignments Page for a complete list of books for each grade level as well as other guidelines.
- During the summer break, high school students are expected to complete summer reading assignments, which are often due the first day of classes.
Online Student Registration
- Excluding Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved through the Child Welfare and Attendance Office.
- Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.
Online Registration Links
New Students Returning Students
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar.
For more details about PeachJar and Flyer Approval Guidelines: Read More