East Ascension High School
LED BY PRINCIPAL TRACI MCCORKLE, ASSOCIATE PRINCIPAL LAUREN AVERY, AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPALS WALTER TRAVELER, JR. KIM UZEE, ALLISON BRIGNAC AND TRACY SWACKER
GRADES: 9th through 12th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
COLOR(S): Royal Blue and Yellow
ADDRESS: 612 East Worthey Road; Gonzales, LA 70737
CONTACT: 225-391-6100; 225-621-2397 fax
Online Student Registration
After submitting a new student registration online
You must bring your child’s:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Shot Record
- Proof of Residency (electric or gas bill in parent’s name),
- Social Security card (optional)
- Withdrawal Slip (if applicable)
If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved.
Student registration is not complete until these documents are brought to the school.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- Excludes Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.