G.W. Carver Primary School
LEARNERS TODAY, LEADERS TOMORROW, SUCCESS STARTS HERE!
LED BY PRINCIPAL RHONDA GILLARD AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL BRITNEY ALLEN
GRADES: Pre-K through 5th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:45 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:55 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 3:17 p.m.
TAGLINE: Learners today, leaders tomorrow, success starts here!!!!
ADDRESS: 11310 Legacy Oaks Lane; Gonzales, LA 70737
CONTACT: 225-391-6800; 225-391-6801 fax
SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook
Early Childhood Program(Click link or image above to apply)
- Pre-K and Headstart applicants only.
Public School Pre-K and Head Start programs are state and federally funded and income based; therefore, there are limited openings available at each site. Completing an application does NOT guarantee placement. Students are NOT accepted on a first come, first serve basis. All applicants who have a completed application will be processed in August. Accepted participants will be notified the second or third week of the new school year.
Online Student Registration
After submitting a new student registration online
You must bring your child’s:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Shot Record
- Proof of Residency (electric or gas bill in parent’s name),
- Social Security card (optional)
- Withdrawal Slip (if applicable)
If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved.
Student registration is not complete until these documents are brought to the school.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- Excludes Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.