EVERY CHILD SUCCESSFUL IN AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD
LED BY PRINCIPAL MICHELLE BOURQUE AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL TACHELLE WHITE
GRADES: 6th through 8th
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:19 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:32 p.m.
COLOR(S): Forest Green
ADDRESS: 42018 LA HWY 933, Prairieville, LA 70769
CONTACT: 225-391-6350; 225-391-6370 fax
SOCIAL MEDIA: Galvez Middle Facebook | Instagram: @gmspirates
Online Student Registration
New Students 2020-21:
If your student was enrolled at the end of the 2019-20 school year in one of the Ascension Public schools, your snap code to complete the Returning student form will be emailed in mid-July.
- Excluding Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved through the Child Welfare and Attendance Office.
- Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar.