Galvez Middle School
EVERY CHILD SUCCESSFUL IN AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD
LED BY PRINCIPAL MICHELLE BOURQUE AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL MARY DAZE
GRADES: 6th through 8th
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:19 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:32 p.m.
COLOR(S): Forest Green
ADDRESS: 42018 LA HWY 933, Prairieville, LA 70769
CONTACT: 225-391-6350; 225-391-6370 fax
SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook | Instagram: @gmspirates
Online Student Registration
After submitting a new student registration online
You must bring your child’s:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Shot Record
- Proof of Residency (electric or gas bill in parent’s name),
- Social Security card (optional)
- Withdrawal Slip (if applicable)
If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved.
Student registration is not complete until these documents are brought to the school.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- Excludes Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.