Galvez Middle School
EVERY CHILD SUCCESSFUL IN AN EVER-CHANGING WORLD
LED BY PRINCIPAL MICHELLE BOURQUE AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL TACHELLE WHITE
GRADES: 6th through 8th
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:19 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:32 p.m.
COLOR(S): Forest Green
ADDRESS: 42018 LA HWY 933, Prairieville, LA 70769
CONTACT: 225-391-6350; 225-391-6370 fax
SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook | Instagram: @gmspirates
Online Student Registration
- Excluding Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved through the Child Welfare and Attendance Office.
- Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.
Online Registration Links
New Students Returning Students
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar.
For more details about PeachJar and Flyer Approval Guidelines: Read More