Pecan Grove Primary
AT PGP, WE ARE PREPARING, GUIDING, AND PURSUING
LED BY PRINCIPAL AMY CHAMPAGNE AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL ALLISON BROWN
GRADES: Pre-K through 5th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 8:35 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 3:35 p.m.
COLOR(S): Red and Royal Blue
ADDRESS: 1712 South Pecan Grove Ave.; Gonzales, LA 70737
CONTACT: 225-391-7450; 225-644-6985 fax
SOCIAL MEDIA: Pecan Grove Primary Facebook
Early Childhood Program
- Pre-K and Headstart applicants only.
Public School Pre-K and Head Start programs are state and federally funded and income based; therefore, there are limited openings available at each site. Completing an application does NOT guarantee placement. Students are NOT accepted on a first come, first serve basis. All applicants who have a completed application will be processed in August. Accepted participants will be notified the second or third week of the new school year.
2019-20 Online Student Registration
Available July 10th
- Excluding Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved through the Child Welfare and Attendance Office.
- Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar.