Prairieville Middle School
EVERY CHILD PROVIDED AN OPPORTUNITY TO ATTAIN ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE
LED BY PRINCIPAL DINA DAVIS AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL MATTHEW GERACI
GRADES: 6th through 8th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:10 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:30 p.m.
ADDRESS: 16200 LA HWY 930; Prairieville, LA 70769
CONTACT: 225-391-6300; 225-673-4883 fax
SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook
Online Student Registration
After submitting a new student registration online
You must bring your child’s:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Shot Record
- Proof of Residency (electric or gas bill in parent’s name),
- Social Security card (optional)
- Withdrawal Slip (if applicable)
If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved.
Student registration is not complete until these documents are brought to the school.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- Excludes Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.