Prairieville Middle School
EVERY CHILD PROVIDED AN OPPORTUNITY TO ATTAIN ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE
LED BY PRINCIPAL MATTHEW GERACI AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL SANDI GAUTREAU
GRADES: 6th through 8th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:10 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:30 p.m.
ADDRESS: 16200 LA HWY 930; Prairieville, LA 70769
CONTACT: 225-391-6300; 225-673-4883 fax
SOCIAL MEDIA: Prairieville Middle Facebook
2019-20 Online Student Registration
- Excluding Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved through the Child Welfare and Attendance Office.
- Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar.