St. Amant High School
SUCCESS THROUGH ACTIONS...THE STA WAY!
LED BY PRINCIPAL BETH Templet, ASSOCIATE PRINCIPAL Matthew monceaux, AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPALS CHRISTINA CARTER, ANGELA BOUDREAUX, AMY KNOTT AND KELLIE GONZALES
GRADES: 9th through 12th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:15 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:30 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:45 p.m.
COLOR(S): Black and Gold
ADDRESS: 12035 LA Hwy. 431; St. Amant, LA 70774
CONTACT: 225-391-6000; Main Office Fax 225-391-6001; Attendance & Guidance Fax 225-391-6049
SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook | STA App
Go to ST. AMANT HIGH'S Homepage For more school information
After submitting a new student registration online
You must bring your child’s:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Shot Record
- Proof of Residency (electric or gas bill in parent’s name),
- Social Security card (optional)
- Withdrawal Slip (if applicable)
If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved.
Student registration is not complete until these documents are brought to the school.
Online Student Registration
- Registration for returning and new students.
- Excludes Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.